Bindery / Finishing Services
What is bindery and finishing?
Bindery and finishing refers to the process that occurs after the materials are printed but before they are ready to deliver to the client. Professional bindery and finishing can include:
- Die cutting
- And more
Why choose Sina Printing’s professional bindery and finishing?
Sina Printing has been providing professional bindery and finishing for over 20 years. We are all about providing excellent products and services to its customers. To do this, we carefully make sure that all bindery and finishing is done professionally to meet our clients’ needs. Plus, our services are affordable without compromising quality.
What does Sina Printing use for bindery and finishing?
Sina Printing has invested in the best equipment to ensure top class quality for all of our finishing and bindery services. Our list of finishing and bindery equipment is as follows.
- 3 UV coaters (14″ x 20″ and 28″ x 40″)
- 2 Laminators (18” and 28”)
- 4 Polar cutters 115ED and 137XT systems with automatic jogging & cutting
- Heidelberg Stitchmaster eight-station saddle stitcher with cover feeder
- Muller Martini saddle stitcher
- 3 Heidelberg Stahlfolder B30 with continuous feed and 2 B20 with pile feed
- Duplo System 5000 (20 station collator, stitcher, trimmer) (14″ x 20″)
- 2 – 3 head drills and round corner punch
- Semi automatic shrink tunnel
- Rosback offline score
- Brausse 1050 SE automatic die cutter
- B&R Moll Marathon folder/gluer